Sofia - 20th in Tech Cities of the Future Ranking
Sofia is in the top 20 of the European cities with the most promising prospects for start-ups, tech and innovation investment.
The Bulgarian capital city is ranked 20th out of 76 cities with the indicators including attracting investments, qualified workers and developed infrastructure. Number one position goes to London, with Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam and Berlin in the top 5. Out of the Balkan cities, Bucharest is ahead of Sofia in 7th position. Sofia comes immediately after Moscow and Helsinki and is ahead of Milan, Prague and Tallinn.
The Тech Cities of the Future 2020/21 ranking is compiled by fDi Intelligence magazine and TNW - The Next Web./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » PM Borissov on First Sod of The Supercomputer in Sofia: Bulgaria is Becoming a Digital Hub in the Region!
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Byala: Rapid Implementation of a Shore Protection Facility is Necessary
- » H&M Closes 170 Stores in 2020, Focus: Online Business
- » PM Borissov Launched the Construction of a New Bridge and Inspected a Landfill in Troyan
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: A Big "Thank You" For the Masks