Greece Travel Update: All Travellers Must Complete Passenger Locator Form
All travelers to Greece will have to fill out a form indicating the country they came from and the address of their stay.
These are part of measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus, as from July 1, all airports in the country will be open, Kathimerini said.
The Civil Aviation Authority states that the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) will have to be filled in online at least 48 hours before entering Greece.
It must include information on the length of the previous stay in other countries, which vehicle we will enter and through which border checkpoint we will enter the country, as well as personal information about the passengers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria Bans Passenger Flights from Bulgaria to July 31
- » State Aid: EC Approves €3.4 Billion Dutch Support to KLM
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions