Greece Travel Update: All Travellers Must Complete Passenger Locator Form
All travelers to Greece will have to fill out a form indicating the country they came from and the address of their stay.
These are part of measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus, as from July 1, all airports in the country will be open, Kathimerini said.
The Civil Aviation Authority states that the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) will have to be filled in online at least 48 hours before entering Greece.
It must include information on the length of the previous stay in other countries, which vehicle we will enter and through which border checkpoint we will enter the country, as well as personal information about the passengers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic