Greece Travel Update: All Travellers Must Complete Passenger Locator Form
All travelers to Greece will have to fill out a form indicating the country they came from and the address of their stay.
These are part of measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus, as from July 1, all airports in the country will be open, Kathimerini said.
The Civil Aviation Authority states that the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) will have to be filled in online at least 48 hours before entering Greece.
It must include information on the length of the previous stay in other countries, which vehicle we will enter and through which border checkpoint we will enter the country, as well as personal information about the passengers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country