Italian Scientists: A Mosquito Cannot Infect Us With a Coronavirus
Mosquitoes do not transmit the coronavirus, according to an Italian study quoted by AFP, BNR reports.
An experimental study conducted by the Italian National Institute of Health with the common mosquito categorically shows that these blood-sucking insects do not transmit the coronavirus.
The researchers came to the conclusion after injecting mosquitoes with SARS-CoV-2-infected blood and the virus failed to multiply, making it impossible for these insects to transmit the virus through their bites.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees