WHO: COVID -19 Returns to Europe
According to statistics, about 20,000 people become infected every day. The data in 11 European countries are alarming, at the moment - Bulgaria is not on this list, but we are in the group of a total of 30 countries that report growth.
Experts fear that when seasonal flu and other diseases that develop in the fall are added to the coronavirus, the health system will collapse!
"We need to make smarter use of the data and information we collect when monitoring COVID-19. This is the only way to minimize the spread. Case detection, isolation, testing and care for each individual case. Tracking and quarantine for anyone who is was in touch, "said WHO Regional Director for Europe Hans-Henry Kluge.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus
- » GPs in Bulgaria to Request COVID-19 Tests for Their Patients?
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday