5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
A strong earthquake was felt in eastern Turkey. According to the European Seismological Center, it has a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richter scale.
The quake's epicenter was in Van County. It was registered at 13.03. At the moment there are no data on casualties or material damage, reported Nova Tv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hitchhockian Horror in Sofia – Crows Attack People
- » Final Version of MiG-29 Crash Cause Revealed - Pilot's Failure to Maintain Control
- » Brown Bear Roams the Streets of Moscow Suburb
- » Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- » Bulgaria: Combat Aircraft Crashed During Shabla 21 Military Exercise
- » Worth of Heroin Shipment Ceased in Sliven Estimated at BGN 25 M