Prince William Visited Oxford Scientists Developing a Vaccine Against COVID-19
Britain's Prince William visited scientists at Oxford University who are developing a vaccine against COVID-19 and met with participants in trials aimed at determining its effectiveness. This was announced by BTA.
He toured the laboratory where the experimental vaccine, known as ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 or AZD1222, was produced. The prince also visited the laboratory where researchers are analyzing samples from clinical trials that began on April 23 in the UK. Trials of the Oxford vaccine also began this week in Brazil and South Africa.
Preliminary studies in monkeys and pigs have shown some encouraging evidence that the experimental vaccine provides protection against COVID-19 caused by the new coronavirus
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding
- » Demi Lovato is Engaged to Actor Max Ehrich
- » Why Is Mobile Gaming Increasingly Popular Worldwide?
- » The Avengers With a Sweet Message for Boy Who Saved His Sister From a Dog Attack
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91
- » Understanding Hemp Oil