Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
Bulgaria: Earlier today, a rock mass collapsed during the construction of the Zheleznitsa tunnel.
The collapse occurred in the left pipe at the southern exit of the tunnel. Three workers were injured in the collapse, and all three were taken to a hospital.
At this stage, the drilling is about 400 meters from the north side, and the collapse occurred on the south side. The area has been cordoned off by police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy's Volcano Stramboli Erupts Unexpectedly
- » Bulgaria: Two Woman Died in a House Fire in Vratsa Region
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia