Emergency Epidemic Situation In Bulgaria Is Extended
Council of Ministers еxtends the emergency epidemic situation in Bulgaria until July 15. This was decided at a meeting of the Council of Ministers on Wednesday. The proposal came from Health Minister Kiril Ananiev.
"During this period, we will not impose new or old strict measures, but we will rely on those that we apply at the moment," Ananiev said. He stressed that the requirements for compliance with social distance and personal hygiene remain in force. The control will be greatly increased.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Stable Economy is a Must If Bulgaria Wants to Join the Eurozone
- » Lawsuit Against the Brazilian President for Taking off his Mask During Press Conference is Being Filed
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Zaharieva: EU’s Internal Borders Must Not Close Again
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them