Gas Supplies to Bulgaria From Turkey Will Be Suspended Until The End Of The Week
Because of scheduled maintenance, supplies to Bulgaria from the Turkish Stream gas pipeline have been suspended until June 28. To compensate for decline, Bulgartransgaz has increased supplies through gas links with Greece and Romania.
The diversification will also satisfy the needs of the planned injection of blue fuel in the underground gas storage facility "Chiren". The overall policy of the company for diversification by increasing the existing capacities and building new infrastructure allows and guarantees continuity of supply, both during such planned activities and in case of emergencies, Bulgartransgaz reported./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov Inspected the Construction of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Has Exploded - No Injuries
- » Bulgarian Deputies Decided: The State Builds 100 Gas Stations
- » Power Engineers: The People On The Other Side Of The Light
- » Udeclared Fuel Cost a Quarter of a Billion Euros to the Bulgarian Budget
- » Rosatom, Framatome and GE Steam Power Unite for Belene NPP Project