Gas Supplies to Bulgaria From Turkey Will Be Suspended Until The End Of The Week
Because of scheduled maintenance, supplies to Bulgaria from the Turkish Stream gas pipeline have been suspended until June 28. To compensate for decline, Bulgartransgaz has increased supplies through gas links with Greece and Romania.
The diversification will also satisfy the needs of the planned injection of blue fuel in the underground gas storage facility "Chiren". The overall policy of the company for diversification by increasing the existing capacities and building new infrastructure allows and guarantees continuity of supply, both during such planned activities and in case of emergencies, Bulgartransgaz reported./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria May Have New Nuclear Reactor in Ten Years
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020