Ministry of Education and Science Recommends Postponing the Proms in Bulgaria
Proms should be postponed until after the end of the epidemic situation, which is in force until the end of the month. This is recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science, BNR reports.
The ministry also commented that the balls are held by decision of high school and school and the Ministry of Education and Science has no authority to prohibit or allow them, as they are held outside school hours and outside educational institutions.
"It is important for students to mark their graduation, but the most important thing is their health. It is reasonable to be restrained and continue to follow the recommendations and prescriptions," said the Ministry of Education and Science.
Some of the balls have already taken place, and others are planned before the end of June.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding
- » Demi Lovato is Engaged to Actor Max Ehrich
- » Why Is Mobile Gaming Increasingly Popular Worldwide?
- » The Avengers With a Sweet Message for Boy Who Saved His Sister From a Dog Attack
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91
- » Understanding Hemp Oil