Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Finally Registered Its Political Party "There Are Such People"
The Sofia City Court allowed the entry of the party "There Are Such People" in the public register of political parties. The court panel, chaired by Judge Tsvetanka Benina, accepted that all legal requirements were met, the application for registration was well-founded and procedurally admissible.The symbol of the party also does not contradict the norm of the law.
The party "THERE ARE SUCH PEOPLE" was founded on February 16. Before that, Slavi Trifonov tried to register a party called "There is no such state". However, the court did not allow him.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Comments on Key Takeaways from EC Online Meeting
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally