Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Finally Registered Its Political Party "There Are Such People"
The Sofia City Court allowed the entry of the party "There Are Such People" in the public register of political parties. The court panel, chaired by Judge Tsvetanka Benina, accepted that all legal requirements were met, the application for registration was well-founded and procedurally admissible.The symbol of the party also does not contradict the norm of the law.
The party "THERE ARE SUCH PEOPLE" was founded on February 16. Before that, Slavi Trifonov tried to register a party called "There is no such state". However, the court did not allow him.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine