Bulgaria's Parties GERB And BSP Will Be Fined For Non-Compliance With The Measures
"In order not to be accused of doing some selective control, the decision - of both the Minister and the RHI, is to fine GERB and BSP with the maximum amount of BGN 3,000 because they allowed mass gatherings of many people indoors without observing distance and wearing masks. As a result, we have infected people. We will do the same with the National Stadium "Vasil Levski" due to the fact that the requirements were not met.
Although the percentage, which should be maximally occupied, was formally observed, all the people gathered in one place - they jumped and kissed ", said the state chief inspector Dr. Angel Kunchev during a briefing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov at UN summit: Bulgaria Is Ready To Do Its Part. It Is Time For Action
- » Morocco: Meeting Between EC Vice-President Borrell and the Minister of Foreign Affairs Bourita
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Will Participate in 75th Session of UN General Assembly
- » Emergency Situation in Bulgaria May Be Extended By Another Two Months
- » Decided: Bulgaria Will Vote By Both Machine and Paper Ballot
- » Bulgaria MPs Decide How Elections Will Take Place