Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19
Grigor Dimitrov's coach Chris Gro and Novak Djokovic's fitness coach Marko Paniki tested positive for coronavirus, Croatian media reported.
The last opponent that Grigor Dimitrov met on Adria Tour - Borna Chorich, tested positive for coronavirus. He revealed this himself on social networks.
Вижте тази публикация в Instagram.
Pozdrav svima, zelim vas informirati da sam pozitivan na Covid-19. Molim svih koji su bili u kontaktu sa mnom zadnjih nekoliko dana da se testiraju. Jako mi je zao ako sam prouzrocio bilo kome problem. Dobro se osjecam i nemam simptome. Cuvajte se. Saljem svima puno ljubavi!
Last night the best Bulgarian tennis player announced from his home in Monaco that he was infected. Subsequently, the final of the match between Novak Djokovic and Andrej Rublev in Croatia was canceled.
World number one in tennis Novak Djokovic has refused to be tested for coronavirus in Croatia and will do so after returning to his native Serbia, local media reported.
Novak's brother, George, who is the director of the Adria Tour demonstration series, revealed that Djokovic was very disappointed with the news about Dimitrov. "Novak took this very hard. We took all the precautions required by the governments of Serbia and Croatia," George said.
At the same time, another participant in the race in Belgrade - Dominique Thiem, who played a match with Dimitrov and participated in a joint press conference with him in the Serbian capital, underwent a test for COVID-19 in France, which turned out to be negative.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Beloslava Krasteva is Close to the World Chess Title
- » Bulgaria’s Beloslava Krasteva is Second in the Current Ranking of the World Chess Championship
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World