Eurostat: Bulgaria With The Lowest Prices in EU
The gap in the prices of consumer goods and services in the individual countries members of the EU in 2019 was considerable, with Denmark having the highest price level, and Bulgaria – the lowest, Eurostat data show.
The prices of goods and services in Denmark were 141% of the EU average, and in Bulgaria - 53%. Alcohol and tobacco are cheapest in Bulgaria (62% of the EU average). Restaurants and hotels in Bulgaria are cheapest (45%), as are clothes - 79% of the EU average, compared to 132% in Denmark. As to consumer electronics, they are 92% of the EU average. /BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: BGN 200 Million Distributed to Businesses and People in Anti-Crisis Measures