Eurostat: Bulgaria With The Lowest Prices in EU
The gap in the prices of consumer goods and services in the individual countries members of the EU in 2019 was considerable, with Denmark having the highest price level, and Bulgaria – the lowest, Eurostat data show.
The prices of goods and services in Denmark were 141% of the EU average, and in Bulgaria - 53%. Alcohol and tobacco are cheapest in Bulgaria (62% of the EU average). Restaurants and hotels in Bulgaria are cheapest (45%), as are clothes - 79% of the EU average, compared to 132% in Denmark. As to consumer electronics, they are 92% of the EU average. /BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Fitch Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's 'BBB' rating with a Positive Outlook
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria decreased by 1%
- » National online Vote will determine the Design of the Euro Coins in Bulgaria
- » The European Commission forecasts 12.8% Inflation in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Opportunities to Explore During a Bitcoin Bear Market