Udeclared Fuel Cost a Quarter of a Billion Euros to the Bulgarian Budget
The budget for 2019 has been defrauded of more than half a billion Leva (over a quarter of a billion euro) by the undeclared sale of fuels.
This is indicated by an analysis by the Centre for the Study of Democracy, commissioned by the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. The undeclared sale of petrol and propane butane amount to around 5% and of diesel – 14%. The biggest share of unregulated sales are in Blagoevgrad, Bourgas, Varna and Sofia district./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov Inspected the Construction of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Has Exploded - No Injuries
- » Bulgarian Deputies Decided: The State Builds 100 Gas Stations
- » Gas Supplies to Bulgaria From Turkey Will Be Suspended Until The End Of The Week
- » Power Engineers: The People On The Other Side Of The Light
- » Rosatom, Framatome and GE Steam Power Unite for Belene NPP Project