Udeclared Fuel Cost a Quarter of a Billion Euros to the Bulgarian Budget
The budget for 2019 has been defrauded of more than half a billion Leva (over a quarter of a billion euro) by the undeclared sale of fuels.
This is indicated by an analysis by the Centre for the Study of Democracy, commissioned by the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. The undeclared sale of petrol and propane butane amount to around 5% and of diesel – 14%. The biggest share of unregulated sales are in Blagoevgrad, Bourgas, Varna and Sofia district./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria May Have New Nuclear Reactor in Ten Years
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020