Bulgaria: Anti-Epidemic Measures Will Not Be Tightened Because of The Growing Number
Anti-epidemic measures will not be tightened because of the growing number of the newly infected patients with Covid-19 in recent days. This was announced at an extraordinary briefing by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov who called on citizens to comply with anti-epidemic measures.
He said that the virus was now weaker, hospitals had a larger capacity and were more technically prepared, with medications and personal protective equipment.
"If we start tightening measures now, it would bring panic, a much greater risk for our entire economic life. All those who passed away in the past 24 hours had severe concomitant diseases," PM Borissov added./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Stable Economy is a Must If Bulgaria Wants to Join the Eurozone
- » Lawsuit Against the Brazilian President for Taking off his Mask During Press Conference is Being Filed
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Zaharieva: EU’s Internal Borders Must Not Close Again
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Poland: Andrzej Duda Wins Presidential Election