NSI: The Average Social Security Income in Bulgaria for April 2020 is BGN 1057,09
The National Social Security Institute announces that the amount of the average social security income for the country for April 2020 is BGN 1,057.09.
The average monthly social security income for the country for the period from May 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020 is BGN 1,009.60. The determined average monthly insurance income for the country for the indicated period serves in calculating the amounts of the newly granted pensions in May 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BDB Bulgaria: The Interest-Free Loans Approved by Commercial Banks for Individuals Reached Nearly BGN 50 Million
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History