Bulgaria's Health Minister: Do Not Pay for PCR Test If You Have Health Insuarance
Minister of Health has ordered that the requirement for a PCR test as a condition for admission to a hospital or consultation with a specialist was illegal. The order is due to the frequent signals from citizens that before hospitalization or consultation, they were required to pay for a PCR test.
The Minister said that all signals will be checked and the medical establishments that practiced this will be sanctioned. All insured persons have the right to access medical institutions for the provision of hospital care paid for by the Health Insurance Fund. The Ministry calls on all Bulgarian citizens to send signals in cases of violations./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist Employees to Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » New Amendments to the Labor Code Have Been Introduced Today in Bulgaria
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint