Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Updates of the Situation, Crossing Borders and Entry into the Respective Country
The list of information regarding the anti-epidemic measures in 90 countries around the world will be updated
In connection with the easing of the anti-epidemic measures in the world, the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is starting to publish updates of the situation, the conditions of crossing borders and entry into the respective country. The information is available (in Bulgarian) here.
The Foreign Ministry advises the public to follow the information uploaded to the Ministry’s situation centre (in Bulgarian).
The list of information regarding the anti-epidemic measures in 90 countries around the world will be updated. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises Bulgarian citizens to refrain from non-essential travel abroad, and if they do travel, to check the crossing procedures and conditions of entry into the respective country./NovaTv
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania