BICA President Velev: Unemployment in Bulgaria Will Increase in the Autumn
Тhe crisis in Bulgaria will be more severe than in 2008, according to the BICA President.
"In the last three weeks, the number of newly hired workers has been higher than the number of those laid off. This is due to the dominance of the trend of hiring seasonal workers in tourism and construction. In the fall there will be a reverse trend. If by then there is no more tangible repulsion from the bottom where we are, there is a danger of increasing unemployment, "said the chairman of BICA Vasil Velev on the air of NOVA Tv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Comes Out With Additional Restriction for International Travellers
- » Bulgarian Business Community: We Want to Work Not to Receive Aid
- » World Economy: Foreign Direct Investments Slumped by 42 Percent in 2020
- » Bulgarian Sales Industry: Stores to Be Opened Immediately to Avoid Total Collapse
- » Tens of Thousands Protest in Russia Demanding Navalny's Release, over 2000 Arrested
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021