BICA President Velev: Unemployment in Bulgaria Will Increase in the Autumn
Тhe crisis in Bulgaria will be more severe than in 2008, according to the BICA President.
"In the last three weeks, the number of newly hired workers has been higher than the number of those laid off. This is due to the dominance of the trend of hiring seasonal workers in tourism and construction. In the fall there will be a reverse trend. If by then there is no more tangible repulsion from the bottom where we are, there is a danger of increasing unemployment, "said the chairman of BICA Vasil Velev on the air of NOVA Tv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist Employees to Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It