Grigor Dimitrov is Training in His Hometown Haskovo
Grigor Dimitrov is in Bulgaria again and is already training in his hometown - Haskovo, together with his coach Christian Gro. The tennis star returned to Bulgaria after the demonstration tournament "Adria Tour" in Belgrade.
He said he felt nostalgic when he got home.
"I don't remember the last time I set foot on this court. This place is special to me. I have many memories. As a kid, I played a lot of games. There were many losses, victories, but this is tennis. I always feel nostalgic when I get home. As tired as I was, I wanted to go out to train, " Dimitrov said.
It is still unclear how many days Grisho will stay in his homeland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19