Newly Discovered Phenomenon in Rila - Water is Streaming From a Stone!
As they were making their rounds in the region between the Seven Lakes of Rila and Rila Monastery, a mountain rescue team discovered a rock from which water is streaming.
Obviosuly through the years a crack was formed in the rock and cold water is flowing through it. The water is extraordinarily clean, one of the rescuers says. A signboard will be put up to show the way to the rock./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria