Sofia: Parents Protest Over the Lack of Places in Kindergartens and Nurseries
Parents are once again going out on protest in front of the Council of Ministers building in Sofia over the lack of places in the kindergartens.
They insist that the children who are not admitted to nursery or kindergarten receive vouchers that equal in amount the money spent on a child in a kindergarten. The parents also demand better conditions in the kindergartens and call on the authorities to start building more new nurseries and kindergartens in Sofia immediately. BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Prom in Veliko Turnovo
- » Bulgaria: The Аpplication in the High Schools Starts Today
- » Bulgaria: Mathematics Olympiad is Being Held Today, June 29
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The New School Year Will Start In Person
- » Bulgaria: Summer Student Programs for the United States Have Been Canceled