Bulgaria: Earthquake near Dolna Banya
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.6 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria, in the Pazardzhik region.
The quake was registered at 3.01 pm tonight with an epicenter 9 km southeast of Dolna Banya, 39 km west of Pazardzhik and 66 km southeast of Sofia, with a depth of 5 km, the European Seismological Center said. No data on material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria