Bulgaria: Earthquake near Dolna Banya
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.6 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria, in the Pazardzhik region.
The quake was registered at 3.01 pm tonight with an epicenter 9 km southeast of Dolna Banya, 39 km west of Pazardzhik and 66 km southeast of Sofia, with a depth of 5 km, the European Seismological Center said. No data on material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country