PM Boyko Borissov: Hemus Highway Should be Ready in 2024
The deadline for the completion of the Hemus highway, which is to connect Sofia and Varna, will be met. This is what Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said in Varna. According to him, the coronavirus crisis would not affect construction activities and the key highway for northern Bulgaria should be ready in 2024.
"The way the economy was going, there would have been enough money for everything, but this coronavirus has ruined the world," Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said.
Construction of the highway started in 1974 when communist leader Todor Zhivkov turned the first sod./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors
- » Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
- » French Telecom Orange is Launching 5G Network in Five Spanish Cities
- » Gambling Entertainment in Bulgaria - History, Facts, Opportunities
- » Bulgarian Tourist Guides are Protesting, Asking for Help from the State