Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: The State of Emergency in Bulgaria is Еxtended until June 30
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that the state of emergency in the country has been extended until June 30th.
It should have ended 15 days earlier, but given the increasing cases of coronavirus in our country, another decision was made. Borissov explained that the prolongation of the state of emergency should not bother people and cause panic.
The measures remain the same, even from Monday we open theaters in 50% of the places.
In public transport, masks remain mandatory and people should wear them not on the neck, but on the mouth and nose, the prime minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lawmakers Vote Final Parameters of Budget 2021
- » Trump Has Agreed on Transition of Power to Biden
- » Council of Europe with Heavy Critics over GERB's Draft of New Constitution
- » Extraordinary Measures: Bulgaria Proposes Lockdown, Closes Schools, Restaurants, Malls
- » Putin is Unable to Recognize Biden as US President
- » Prof. Rumen Gechev: BSP Proposes Alternative Budget Based on Progressive Income Tax