Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria will be Prolonged due to a Boom of Infected people
Due to the complicated situation in Dospat, Sarnitsa and Sliven, it is necessary to prolong the emergency epidemic situation in the country. This was announced in Plovdiv by the Chief State Health Inspector Angel Kunchev, quoted by BNT.
According to him, this is not the second wave of the virus, because the spread is not diffuse, but in outbreaks. The situation in Dospat is complicated. Therefore, common measures are needed to be implemented simultaneously in all municipalities.
On this occasion, at the moment in Plovdiv the Chief Health Inspector Angel Kunchev gathered the epidemiologists from Smolyan, Pazardzhik and Blagoevgrad and the mayors from the region.
It became clear that the state of emergency would prolong.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus