83 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 9
Of the 1406 samples examined for the past 24 hours, 83 have given a positive result, according to the data in the National Information System.
The distribution by districts is as follows: Blagoevgrad - 2; Lovech - 1; Pazardzhik - 3; Pleven - 1; Razgrad - 3; Sliven - 1; Smolyan - 52; Sofia region - 4; Sofia - 14; Stara Zagora - 1; Shumen - 1.
At the moment, 2810 cases of the new coronavirus have been confirmed in Bulgaria.
1059 of them are active. 1587 people were cured, 39 of whom were registered in the last 24 hours.
There are 152 patients with a proven coronavirus infection hospitalized. 15 of them are in intensive care facilities.
The death toll in which the new coronavirus was found in our country is 164. For the last 24 hours 4 new deaths have been registered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus