Nature Lovers Cleaned 7km Long Beach in Pomorie
Dozens of nature lovers cleaned up the almost 7 kilometre-long Ivitsata beach in Pomorie (the longest beach on Southern Black Sea coast).
The initiative, held for the first time, was organized on the occasion of World Environment Day on 5 June. The beachline in Pomorie is part of Pomoriisko Ezero (Lake Pomorie) protected area where there are dozens of rate plants and birds. The organizers of the initiative plan to clean the beach again in the autumn. /BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated