Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: We are Preparing "Ventilation" of GERB
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has said he is preparing a renewal in the ranks of GERB. During a meeting with young economists from the Center for Right Politics and Journalists, the GERB leader said he was preparing to "ventilate" the party. He said that GERB will have an updated list for next year's parliamentary elections.
"More new faces, new people to think with their heads. For 10-15 years it didn't matter much who the representatives in the individual cities were. Now it is very important, and in this new political situation of populism, we need authoritets ", the Prime Minister commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » New Law in Turkey Gives Authorities Power to Control Content on Social Media
- » US and Russian Officials Have Begun Space Security Talks in Vienna
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » 500 Police Officers to Guard Hagia Sophia Promises Erdogan