Bulgaria's MEP Maria Gabriel: We Should Focus on Building Local Capacity
The representation of the European Commission in Bulgaria has called on the regional and local authorities to play a leading role in the recovery from the Covid-19 crisis. When developing EU programs, it is important that, taking into account local priorities, investments are made in critical areas such as healthcare, climate change and digitization. We should focus on building local capacity for the use of financial instruments under the future InvestEU program, said Bulgaria's MEP Maria Gabriel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NFSB: All Closed Businesses to Receive 80% of Last-Year Turnover
- » Bulgaria’s Government: Minimum Wage to Be Raised to BGN 650 As of January 2021
- » Bulgarian Development Bank Provides Easy Loans
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » Musk Eclipses Bill Gates Becoming the Second Richest Man in the World
- » "Shocking" Clashes in Central Paris as Police Clears up Migrant Camp