Former Minister of Transport and Deputy Mayor of Sofia Wilhelm Kraus has Passed Away
"We announce with endless sorrow that after a short illness on Friday, Wilhelm Kraus - our husband, father and grandfather - has left us!", The family of the former minister from the recent past announced today. He died after a short illness.
Kraus, 71, is a graduate of VMEI, majoring in Road Transport Operation. From 1992 to 1997 he was Deputy Mayor of Sofia. In 1999 Kostov fired him from the cabinet due to structural and personal changes. He was also Minister of Transport in the office of Stefan Sofiyanski. He then ran a private business.
The worship will take place on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 2 pm in St. Sedmochislenitsi, Sofia, the family announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Due to Celebrations on May 24: Traffic Restrictions will be Introduced in the Center of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM attended a Pilgrimage to the Relics of St. Cyril in Rome
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The flow of Money from Emigrants to Bulgaria has been Decreasing
- » WHO has data on 92 Cases of Monkeypox from 12 Non-Endemic Countries
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 92 New Cases in the Last 24 hours