43 Newly Registered COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria on June 7, Total: 2711
43 of the 816 samples examined for the past 24 hours have given a positive result according to the data of the National Information System.
The distribution by districts is as follows: Pazardzhik - 21; Pernik - 1; Razgrad - 2; Sliven - 10; Smolyan - 1; Sofia region - 1; Sofia - 4; Shumen - 2; Yambol - 1.
The currently confirmed cases of the new coronavirus in Bulgaria are 2711. Of these, 1006 are active. The total number of cured persons is 1545, 17 of which have been registered in the last 24 hours.
With proven COVID-19, 155 patients are hospitalized, 12 of whom are housed in intensive care units.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
- » Bulgaria: Another Elderly's Home with COVID-19 in Varna