Council of Europe: Bulgaria has Implemented All Anti-Corruption Measures
Bulgaria is among the 10 countries, out of all 47 members of the Council of Europe, to have implemented all anti-corruption recommendations, according to the latest report of the organization.
The report takes into account the procedure introduced for combating breaches of ethical rules by MPs and for preventing conflict of interests by verification of declarations of assets. An anti-corruption and illegal assets forfeiture law has been adopted. An anti-corruption commission has been set up. The Supreme Judicial Council has been divided up into a judges’ college and a prosecutors’ college. The principle of random case allocation has been introduced. /BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Zurich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences
- » EC and EIB Provide CureVac With a €75 Million Financing for Vaccine Development
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15