Council of Europe: Bulgaria has Implemented All Anti-Corruption Measures
Bulgaria is among the 10 countries, out of all 47 members of the Council of Europe, to have implemented all anti-corruption recommendations, according to the latest report of the organization.
The report takes into account the procedure introduced for combating breaches of ethical rules by MPs and for preventing conflict of interests by verification of declarations of assets. An anti-corruption and illegal assets forfeiture law has been adopted. An anti-corruption commission has been set up. The Supreme Judicial Council has been divided up into a judges’ college and a prosecutors’ college. The principle of random case allocation has been introduced. /BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Envisages BGN 710 Min. Salary and BGN 3,400 Max. Insurance Income
- » Bulgaria: Record Investments are Set in the 2022 Budget
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » American Tankers came and the Price of Gas in Europe fell Sharply
- » Bulgarian PM: There Won’t be any New Electricity Prices for Household Consumers
- » Bulgarian Expert: The Price of Gasoline can Reach BGN 3