Three Police Officers of Bulgarian Origin Were Injured in the US Riots
Three police officers of Bulgarian origin were injured during the riots in the United States. This was announced by the Bulgarian-American Police Association.
"According to unofficial data, we have three injured colleagues who are recovering and have no lasting results from the injuries. As far as I know, each of them is returning to work, "Officer Blagovest Bonev told NOVA TV.
"I hope things calm down and over sooner," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case