Programme for Graduates Returning to Bulgaria for Work Postponed for Next Year
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Human Resources Development Operational Program postpones for next year the application for the incentive measure for return to Bulgaria for work.
The BGN 10 Million earmarked for this year is being diverted to emergency measures against rising unemployment. At the same time, many Bulgarians living and working abroad are reported to have returned to the country.
From April, the program provided for graduates returning to work in Bulgaria to receive BGN 1,200 per month for one year if they work in a town with below-average salaries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tension at Protest in Bulgaria: A Young Boy Hung a Banner "For Sale" on the Columns of the Party House
- » Britain to Double Tuition Fees and Lose 120,000 EU Students After Brexit
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of Laboratories in Sofia for COVID-19 Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus