Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
The Ministry of Labor and Social Policy provides BGN 1 million for municipalities to buy laptops and tablets for socially disadvantaged children.
The program will cover the municipalities in which in the school year 2020-2021 children from I to XII grade are raised in family-type accommodation centers or in homes for children deprived of parental care. Municipalities will also be able to receive funds for printers, routers, to pay for the Internet until the end of this calendar year.
This way the children will not lag behind the learning process.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Forth Day in a Row: Protests in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas; A Girl Climbed the Former Party House in Sofia
- » Extraordinary Address of Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Remain in Power! The Opposition Will Break the State!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed