Masks Are Not Mandatory in Restaurants in Bulgaria
Despite the order of the Minister of Health, for mandatory wearing of masks in closed public places, an exception is allowed for restaurants. This is what the instructions published today for the operation of restaurants, family hotels and guest houses read.
The new rules have been developed by the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Health. The requirements for the tables to be at a distance of 1.5 m and for up to four people to sit together at a table (more are allowed only if they are from one family) remain. Staff must wear masks or face shileds, as well as gloves, and disinfect after each visitor./bnr.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of Laboratories in Sofia for COVID-19 Tests
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus
- » GPs in Bulgaria to Request COVID-19 Tests for Their Patients?
- » July 13: 7252 Total Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 77 New
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus