Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 1
During the past 24 hours, only 6 new cases of coronavirus were found in Bulgaria, three of them were hospitalized. This was announced by the National Operational Headquarters.
The total number of infected in our country is 2519. 346 samples were made yesterday by PCR method.
There are no newly infected children under the age of 18, and there is no case of an infected medical person. 3 are the active areas. In Sofia 4 and one each in Blagoevgrad and Pazardzhik. No patient has died in the past 24 hours, Angel Kunchev explained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus
- » GPs in Bulgaria to Request COVID-19 Tests for Their Patients?
- » July 13: 7252 Total Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 77 New
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests