14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
Of 1353 samples examined for the past 24 hours, 14 have a positive result. This was announced by the National Operational Headquarters this morning.
2499 are the total cases of COVID-19 registered in Bulgaria. 1064 people have already been cured.
The cases confirmed during the last 24 hours / 14 in total / are distributed by districts as follows:
Pazardzhik - 1;
Pleven - 1;
Razgrad - 2;
Sliven - 4;
Sofia - 5;
Yambol - 1.
256 are the medical staff who were diagnosed with the new coronavirus. A new case was found in the driver of an ambulance from CSMP - Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa