Bulgaria Lifts 14-Day Quarantine, It Remains for 8 Countries Only
"We are removing the 14-day quarantine from 1st of June for the arriving Bulgarian and foreign citizens from the European Union, including Serbia and Northern Macedonia.
However, for the eight countries in Europe with the highest number of COVID-19 patients, the imposition of a 14-day quarantine will remain, explained Assoc. Prof. Angel Kunchev from the headquarters.
These are Sweden, Great Britain, Belgium, Ireland, Malta, Italy, Portugal, Spain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Mediana": GERB leads with nearly 10% over “We Continue the Change” in Early Election Survey
- » Bulgaria will Not Recognize the Referendums in Ukraine
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » Bulgarian Politician: Only our Party can Normalize Relations with Russia