Bulgaria Lifts 14-Day Quarantine, It Remains for 8 Countries Only
"We are removing the 14-day quarantine from 1st of June for the arriving Bulgarian and foreign citizens from the European Union, including Serbia and Northern Macedonia.
However, for the eight countries in Europe with the highest number of COVID-19 patients, the imposition of a 14-day quarantine will remain, explained Assoc. Prof. Angel Kunchev from the headquarters.
These are Sweden, Great Britain, Belgium, Ireland, Malta, Italy, Portugal, Spain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President Meets with Heads of Security Services to Discuss Rights of Our Compatriots Abroad
- » Bulgaria before Elections: Border Police Will Be Tasked with Guarding Voting Machines
- » French Preasident Sarkozy Sentenced to Jail for Corruption
- » EU Ambassadors Agree on Sanctions against Russia over Navalny Imprisonment
- » Xinhua: European Countries Turning to East for Vaccines amid Supply Shortage
- » Special Interview with the Indian Ambassador Pooja Kapur for Novinite.com: India and Bulgaria are Time Tested Friends