The Weather Today: Precipitations are Expected
Today the clouds will be significant. Before noon it will rain in some places. There will be short-term precipitation and thunderstorms in many areas in the afternoon and evening. A light to moderate northwest wind will blow. It will remain cool for the end of May, with maximum temperatures between 15° and 20°, according to the NIMH forecast.
The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for the month - it will decrease.
Above the mountains the clouds will be significant, and on the ridges it will be foggy. In many places there will be short-term precipitations and over 1700 meters - it will snow. A strong north-northwest wind will blow. The temperatures will be low for the period with a maximum in altitude 1200 meters - around 7°, at 2000 meters - around 0°.
Over the Black Sea coast the clouds will be significant but will temporarly weaken before noon. In the afternoon and until midnight in many places it will rain for a short time with thunder. A light to moderate wind from the north-northwest will blow. Maximum air temperatures will be 18 ° -19 °. The temperature of the sea water is 17 ° -19 °. The sea wave will be 1-2 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tension at Protest in Bulgaria: A Young Boy Hung a Banner "For Sale" on the Columns of the Party House
- » Britain to Double Tuition Fees and Lose 120,000 EU Students After Brexit
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of Laboratories in Sofia for COVID-19 Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus