New Financial Scheme for Medium-Sized Enterprises
From BGN 30,000 to BGN 100,000 grants under the new scheme of the Operational Program "Innovation and Competitiveness" will be received by medium-sized enterprises affected by the quarantine.
This is clear from the documents published for public discussion to the procedure "Support for medium-sized enterprises to overcome the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic".
The purpose of the procedure is to provide operating capital for Bulgarian medium-sized enterprises to deal with the consequences of the pandemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BDB Bulgaria: The Interest-Free Loans Approved by Commercial Banks for Individuals Reached Nearly BGN 50 Million
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History