Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1
The indoor restaurants will open on June 1, this was said to bTV by the Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova.
Angelkova assured that the control will be extremely strict. Currently, the Ministry of Tourism is in talks with the headquarters and the Minister of Health about the measures to be taken to operate restaurants, cafes and discos.
For weeks, cafes and restaurants in Bulgaria have been closed due to the epidemic. On May 6, they partially opened their doors.
They were allowed to work, but only in compliance with strict rules, including: providing a distance of 1.5 meters between tables, disinfectants at the entrance, as well as mandatory wearing of protective masks or helmets by staff.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List