Hong Kong: Police Uses Tear Gas Against Anti-Government Protesters
Hong Kong police fired tear gas to disperse anti-government protesters on Sunday, as thousands thronged the streets to protest against Beijing’s plan to directly impose national security laws on the city.
The rally came as the city’s government sought to reassure the public and foreign investors over the laws that sent a chill through financial markets and drew a rebuke from foreign governments, international human rights groups and some business lobbies./reuters.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Stable Economy is a Must If Bulgaria Wants to Join the Eurozone
- » Lawsuit Against the Brazilian President for Taking off his Mask During Press Conference is Being Filed
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Zaharieva: EU’s Internal Borders Must Not Close Again
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them