Etna Volcano Erupted Again
Etna, the word’s most active volcano, erupted and threw into the air a pillar of ash 4.5 km high into the sky in Sicily
Volcanologists and seismologists have detected volcanic activity in a crater on the southeastern slope of Mount Etna at night.
The ashes were erupting for three hours.
The volcano is now under surveillance. /vesti.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine's Baby Crisis
- » Microsoft is Replacing its Employees With AI Software
- » Facebook Employees Protesting Against Mark Zuckerberg
- » Summer in Greece: No Team Sports on the Beach, Packaged Food from Restaurants
- » Reduced Banking Activity Leads to a Decline in Paid Ad Impressions amid Pandemic
- » Savings for a Second Pension are Melting Because of the Crisis in Bulgaria