Etna Volcano Erupted Again
Etna, the word’s most active volcano, erupted and threw into the air a pillar of ash 4.5 km high into the sky in Sicily
Volcanologists and seismologists have detected volcanic activity in a crater on the southeastern slope of Mount Etna at night.
The ashes were erupting for three hours.
The volcano is now under surveillance. /vesti.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020