Chilly Weather with Significant Clouds
Today the clouds will often be significant. In some places, mainly in the mountainous regions of the country, it will rain for a short time. A moderate north-northwest wind will blow. It will remain relatively cool with maximum temperatures between 16° and 21°. In Sofia the maximum temperature will be around 16 °.
Atmospheric pressure will rise and will be significantly higher than the avЧерноморието ще преобладава слънчево време. След обяд ще има временни увеличения на облачността, но ще остане без валежи. Ще духа до умерен вятър от север-северозапад. Максималните температури ще са 16° - 18°, колкото е и температурата на морската вода. Вълнението на морето ще е 2 - 3 балаerage for May.
In the mountains it will be partly cloudy, in the afternoon the clouds will be cumulus and cumulonimbus and in some places it will rain lightly. It will blow moderately, in the high and open parts, to strongly from the north-northwest. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 10°, at 2000 meters - about 5°.
The Black Sea coast will be dominated by sunny weather. In the afternoon there will be temporary increases in cloudiness, but no precipitation is expected. It will blow a moderate wind from north-northwest. The maximum temperatures will be the same as the temperature of the sea water - about 16° - 18°. The sea wave will be 2-3 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers