Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borissov: Tourist Season will Start on 1st of June
“The tourist season will likely start on 1 June,” Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said at a meeting with tourist businesses. Boyko Borissov stated that, in practice, everything in the country is already functioning but that the disinfection measures have to be strictly observed.
“We have to live with the virus, one way or another, just as we live with many other diseases. It all depends on the businesses themselves and most of all that we give them the chance to work. We stand a chance of pulling through, especially if we are smart, wise and disciplined,” PM Borissov added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Where and When We Will be Able to Travel for the Rest of 2020
- » Turkey Will Resume Flights to Bulgaria as of June 10
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast
- » Germany, France and Spain to Reopen Borders on June 15
- » Wizz Air: 20% Discount for all Flights to and from Bulgaria
- » Rules for Entering Bulgaria from June 1