Bulgarian Minister of Transport: There are Currently No 5G Networks in Bulgaria
There are no fifth-generation mobile communication networks (5G) operating in Bulgaria at this time, said Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov in a written answer to an MP's question.
Temporary permits have only been issued for the use of the 5G radio spectrum for testing. However, Rosen Zhelyazkov points out that 5G networks are a catalyst of digital transformation./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » PM Borissov on First Sod of The Supercomputer in Sofia: Bulgaria is Becoming a Digital Hub in the Region!
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Byala: Rapid Implementation of a Shore Protection Facility is Necessary
- » Sofia - 20th in Tech Cities of the Future Ranking
- » H&M Closes 170 Stores in 2020, Focus: Online Business
- » PM Borissov Launched the Construction of a New Bridge and Inspected a Landfill in Troyan