Bulgarian Minister of Transport: There are Currently No 5G Networks in Bulgaria
There are no fifth-generation mobile communication networks (5G) operating in Bulgaria at this time, said Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov in a written answer to an MP's question.
Temporary permits have only been issued for the use of the 5G radio spectrum for testing. However, Rosen Zhelyazkov points out that 5G networks are a catalyst of digital transformation./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Facebook Employees Protesting Against Mark Zuckerberg
- » Associated Press: Bulgaria Aims to Build Russian Pipeline on Time
- » Dieselgate - Top German Court: VW must Pay Compensation
- » Large and Medium Enterprises in Bulgaria have Resumed their Activities
- » Bulgaria’s Energy and Water Regulatory Commission: Half of the Water Companies did not Met the Requirements for Quality of Water